TW™-Series Septic Tanks & Chambers
Infiltrator Systems’ TW-Series Septic tanks offer a revolutionary improvement in plastic septic tank design, offering exceptional strength in comparison to concrete tanks. These tanks provide superior strength for long-term, water-tight performance. Innovative features not found in any other septic tank include: thick, triple wall design manufactured with proprietary state-of-the-art rotomolding technology; permanent, factory-installed structural bulkheads; and reinforced access ports. No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures are required.
The INFILTRATOR IM-1060 is a lightweight strong and durable septic tank. This watertight tank design is offered with Infiltrator's line of custom-fit risers and heavy-duty lids. Infiltrator injection molded tanks provide a revolutionary improvement in plastic septic tank design, offering long-term exceptional strength and watertightness.
- Strong injection molded construction
- Lightweight plastic construction and inboard lifting lugs allow for easy delivery and handling
- Integral heavy-duty green lids that interconnect with TW™ risers and pipe riser solutions
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offer additional strngth
- Can be installed 6" to 48" of cover
- Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
- Suitable for use as a septic tank, pump tank, or rainwater (non-potable) tank
INFILTRATOR TANK BEING SET ON LAKEFRONT PROPERTY
Quick 4 ISI Chambers
The Quick 4 Standard and Quick4 High Capacity Chambers have advanced contouring connections that swivel 10 degrees, right or left. Both chambers can support wheel loads of 16,000 lbs/axle with only 12 inches of cover.
The Quick4 Standard Chamber
The Quick4 Standard Chamber fits into a 36 inch wide trench. Its MultiPort end cap with eight molded-in inlets/outlets allow
The Quick4 Standard Chamber fits into a 36 inch wide trench. Its MultiPort end cap with eight molded-in inlets/outlets allows multiple piping options and eliminates pipe fittings.
Size (W x L x H): 34" x 53" x 12" (85 cm x 135 cm x 31 cm)
Storage Capacity: 43.5 gal (165 L)
Louvered Sidewall Height: 8" (20 cm)
Click here to download the product specs.